Re: Will McDonough: Jordan's Return May Affect Walker To Miami Deal

God I hope this isn't true.  Apart from it being a bad trade, I'd never
hear the end of it from Paul M.  Hey, Paul, how about starting a group
meditation session aimed at stopping this from happening.  You can count
me in.

Jim

>Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 06:25:58 -0500
>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>CC: celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: Will McDonough: Jordan's Return May Affect Walker To Miami
Deal

>From Will McDonough's Boston Globe column today:
>
>"If the NBA season resumes, the Celtics hope to complete a trade that
>would send Antoine Walker to Miami for Jamal Mashburn and P.J. >Brown.
It will be up to Pat Riley and the Heat to pull the .trigger.