RE: Pierce to Atlanta? -Reply

I third this concept.  For your information Josh,  Warwick is even more
connected than you, "The great published one", as he has time to research
the NBA and basketball that apparently only a few of us do (such as Ray).
You have been OnHoops, I am baffled you could even take this tact.

No one can be more critical of a dreaded list member than I, but this is
only when I feel someone is way over the line of the high and mighty.  For
any us to sit around and belittle someone for having the creative ideas
Warwick does is a very small person.  This Napoleonic approach describes
McMaster and a few others to a T.  Who the hell are they to lurk around for
months at a time and then come on the list and prove to us all that they
don't need anyone else's help to make them look like a horse's ass.  It was
clear to many of us months ago that McMaster for an example is smoking
something illegal in the thin Colorado air, and I for one wouldn't want to
agree with anything this legal beagle has to say for fear of not being able
to look at myself in the mirror everyday.

As I noted a few weeks ago, Warwick has contributed more posts of real hard
value, with respect to this team, the roster, salaries, trade ideas and
feasibility of trades (he is a capologist of the highest order) than the
rest of us combined.  If you don't like his "foolish" trade "rumors".  Then
offer up a better idea, or shut the hell up.  God forbid one of the trade
Walker, Mercer or Pierce rumors comes true, but if they do I would like to
see all so called genius's to come on this list and apologize like men.  If
not then at worst they are additional examples of the circus of life.  It is
easy to belittle and criticize, when you can't keep up (Josh you obviously
can keep up just fine).

It may be a stretch but this matter reminds me of a great Winston Churchill
incident;  when he told a lady who had criticized his inebriation at a
function, "Mam I am drunk, but will be sober tomorrow, tomorrow you will
still be ugly".  (more or less)

At least Warwick is enjoying the summer right now,
Greg