My source

My source, who is personal friends with Paul Gaston, tells me that the
Celtics will make an effort to sign Pippen to a three year deal. They know
he probably wants to go to the West Coast, but they will give it a shot
anyway. He also says that they either want to trade the pick or move up.
They will not take Mohammed. They want to sign Walker and will offer
$80-$90 million, but not a dime more. They may also lessen the length of
the contract to accomodate the lower number. (is that possible??).

Anyway, my source tells me that his source is reliable. Very reliable. I'm
a lifelong skeptic, so I'm not sure, but it will be interesting to see what
happens.

Theresa

P.S. Jesse, everyone whines when they're losing. Even the great Larry Bird!!