RE: Godzilla

While I have no great sympathy for Shaq, I think one has to recognize
the fact that he is one of the premier centres in the league. You may
attribute it to his size and power (he does after all figure at the top
in scoring and rebounding) and say he has no other skills besides, but
unfortunately that's what a centre needs to do - intimidate thru' size
and power. Let's consider the Fakers without Shaq - how far would they
have made it in the play-offs? Heck, would they have even made the
play-offs?
We may all dislike Shaq, but there's no gainsaying the fact that he's
extremely competent.
However, I hope his competency is insufficient to help win a title
(unless he winds up playing for the Celtics!).