The team

I have a strange feeling that Pitino will take Lamar Odom...

I know he loves the young athletic type players, swingmen or smaller
more athletic power players.. Imagine Pitino having the horses (as he
would call them) in Walker, Mercer, McCarty and Odom.. You have 4
players there who could substitute in and out for each other, with other
more solidly set players with defined roles and positions...

  C: block shotter, high percentage shooter, rebounder
PF: rebounder, low post scorer, intimidator
SF: Walker
SG: Mercer
PG: Anderson

Bench

  C: same type as the starter, maybe a little more defensive
PF: same type as the starter, though a little more offensive
SF: McCarty
SG: Odom
PG: three point shooter, good passer, low turnovers, good stealer
(Barros)
11: inside banger, either a power forward or a center
12: someone like Bruce Bowen who can play 1/2/3 to a suitable standard

comments?

Warwick