Re: My source

Did your source learn from his source, how the Celtics expect to free
up the $10 million or so dollars in salary cap space needed to sign
Pippen?
However, I think your source's source may be right about their
plans for their draft choice.  Personally, if the team could trade up
and draft
the Germanic Tom Chambers: Dirk Nowitzki; that would be okay by me.
Lamar Odom is
also intriguing, although he doesn't fulfil their need for a power
forward or center.
Ray