Celtics/Bulls matchup problems

OK, you got me thinking about the old Bulls vs. Celtics debate.  With
Pippen guarding Bird and Rodman guarding McHale you can't tell me that
Luc Longley can handle Chief.  He'd run rings around him.  Longley's
leaden sneakers would be stuck to the floor as Parish used that spin
move.  He'd be watching from half court as DJ or Bird hit him with full
court passes.  He'd be fouled out by half time.  And, he wouldn't be
much of a problem for Parish on the other end either (nor would Rodman
be for Bird).  Leaving Chief and Bird to help defensively on the other
two.  It really does sound like a slaughter.  The biggest question would
be, would Parish have to come off the bench to guard himself, thereby
causing a rift in the fabric of space/time and the end of the universe?

Jim