Anti-Bulls rant

Sorry, I'm still irritated by all of this Bulls canonization crap.  Like I
said, this magazine listed 3 of those 6 title-winning Bulls teams in their
top 10 teams in history.  Personally, I'd say maybe one of them, say the
72-10 team, but even that team is in the bottom half of the top ten.  The
85-86 Celtics, the 86-87 Lakers, the Bad Boys Pistons teams, the 82-83
Sixers all would have beaten these Bulls teams with relative eas, to say
nothing of the other great Celtics teams, or the 70-71 Bucks, the 71-72
Lakers, and on and on and on and on.
Revisionist history irritates the hell out of me.
Sorry for the ranting.  (Like I said, I'm in Sweden for the year, and it's
damn near impossible to have a good hoops discussion with them, or to
catch any games on the tube).

Marc Pierce

"You're bound to get idears if you keep thinking about stuff."
	John Steinbeck