Re: Sprewell had options.

Does P.J. need counseling also?  Before you make a judgement wait until
all of the evidence is presented.  If this case goes to trial, P.J.'s
reputation is also on the line.  I think players as far back as Seton
Hall will be called to verify his character.  Therefore, the N.B.A. will
either have to stick by P.J. or leave him out to dry.  The race card does
not have to be played to destroy one's character.  P.J. and sprewell have
both had rocky backgrounds.  So, was Sprewell provoked or was P.J. just
an innocent bystander who happened to get in the way?

."  But, I am have a significant background in social work and