Re: Sprewell had options.

Rick Barry signed a contract with the new ABA.  He was sued by, I think the
Warriors and they tried to force him to play.  The courts ruled that he
couldn't be forced to play, but he couldn't play for the ABA.  So he sat for
at least one year rather than play for the Warriors.  But it was a long time
ago, so maybe it wasn't the Warriors.   But that is the bottom line.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net