Re: Sprewell's News Conference

If you was in trouble and thought that you had been wronged and possibly
could loose 32 million, who would you surround yourself with?  A person
who you comfortably considered to be the best or a local attorney.  How
did Johnny Cochran make you feel Sprewell was not remorseful?  This man's
career is on the line, he is not concerned about how you or I feel.  I do
not understand why the presence of Johnny Cochran got so much attention.
He is only a lawyer!

Greg

. The mere presence of Johnny Cochran on the dais made me