Re: Drugs & RnR

>I have been waiting all summer to hear these words!

Jon:

You know, that's usually a bad sign. When they say they AREN'T coming back, that's when they do. So...

Kevin, I don't think John knew the consequences.

Rick:

WHO doesn't know the risk at this point? And in John's case, he was on heart medication so he had to know his ticker was weak. If he'd done coke before, and I'd say that's a fairly safe assumption, he had to know it increases your heartbeat...you can feel it! If you mean he didn't know he'd die, I'd say you were right...but he was very stupid. Or, as others have suggested, unknowingly suicidal. In any case, the potential was certainly there and unfortunately was fulfilled.

I don't know...it amazes me that any adult would do Heroin and Crack and Ecstasy, because who doesn't know the consequences by now? Yet they do.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML