Re: Drugs & Roll/Who Fandom and the Godmother

In a message dated 9/30/2002 6:39:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil writes:

>  I still don't understand why Cobain disconnected his
> brain the way he did.  If you don't want to be a famous "rock star" then
> why
> go through all the fuss and promotion to become one?  Hell, retire.

I think Kurt Cobain, was a musician who was repulsed by stardom and didn't
want to be "main stream"....grunge was kind of cultish but it's popularity
was catching on, anyway,that, plus a rabid heroin addiction, I believe was
his motivation to killing himself, which obviously was not accidental, which
was the case with John.

(Sicilian mandolin...)  I am honored to have you here with us Godmother, on
your daughter's... the day of your daughter's wedding...day.  And I pledge
my everlasting loyalty to The Who as tribute.  May the foist child, be a
guitar player with a huge nose.

Baahhhaaahhaaa!!!........."Thank you, the Godmother knows that you are a
loyal man to the Who and...."......Bahhhaahhhaa!!!!  I just watched that
movie last night!!!  I love Al Pacino...........  Thanks for the Monday
morning laugh...........

Sincerely,
Johannah