Re: Drugs & RnR

Having a little insight into the issue of drug addiction, (like maybe a few
other's out there), drugs like coke, crack and heroin erase the ability to
use rational thinking. A person who isn't addicted to coke would know that if
they had a heart condition, doing coke would kill them.  But, if a person,
who has the so called "monkey on his back," does not think that way.  He has
probably had this monkey on his back for a long time or on and off for a long
time and was thinking..........I'll stop AFTER the tour is over.  Maybe he
also thought, I won't die, I am John Entwhistle.........

Johannah