Re: News Conference

In article <20000411030026.63641.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> >Pete mentioned that during the past eight years he's written something like
> >450 "pieces of music" as he put it.
>
> 850 wasn't it?

Yes, it was.  I knew it was a big number (especially after Pete's
comment that he intentionally counted them as he has a reputation for
exaggeration :-) but I couldn't remember the exact amount hence my
"something like" qualifier to save my ass :-).
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,