Get togethers (Was: Press Conference)

In article <001201bfa360$d65a6720$1f28fea9@user>,
    "Kimberly Thompson" <lomara@earthlink.net>  writes:

> I know it's a bit early, but if there's any fellow listers in the Los
> Angeles area, why don't we have a little get-together before the show?  In
> fact, why not get a few people together in each city if possible?  Sound
> plausible, people??

Yes yes yes!!  I very much want to do this.  Can you tell us about the
LA venue?  I'm reluctant to duke it out for tickets in Cali because
there are simply so many more people there to compete with.  Currently
I'm thinking of Phoenix, Denver and Seattle.  (I could have sworn I
saw Vegas scroll by on the list after the press conference, but
apparently I was mistaken.)
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,