Sunday Night's Lifehouse Broadcast

Hi All,
I was lucky enough to be able to record last night's show direct from the
radio onto a DAT.  I managed to edit out all of the commercials & it sounds
great.  However, my stand alone cd recorder went to that great trash heap in
the sky, so I'm unable to convert the DAT to CD.  If anyone could possibly
convert the DAT to CD-R for me, I'd be very much obliged.  I have quite a bit
to trade (both Who & others), plus you'd be able to get a great copy of this
show too!!!    If anyone is willing, please email me at Janosk@aol.com.
Thanks alot!
John