alt.music.who, RD acting (fwd)

Shanon T Dell writes:
>From list-owner-thewho  Fri Jan 20 07:47:14 1995
 Sun Dec  7 12:23:24 PST 1997
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 08:47:08 -0700 (MST)
From: Shanon T Dell <tommy@selway.umt.edu>
To: Who List <thewho@cisco.com>
Subject: alt.music.who, RD acting

	Is alt.music.who only available in some areas or something?  I've
tried every way imaginable to subscribe but it never works.  Yes, I did
try the link provided by the Hypertext but nothing happens.  I've heard
it's not available on Prodigy or AOL either.  Can anybody explain it?

	And as long as I'm here...

	During Christmas break I saw a Tales from the Crypt starring
Daltrey as a war photographer.  A few months ago a saw him play a bit
role as a gunfighter (or something) in a really bad movie called
"Lightning Jack" starring Paul Hogan.  What other stuff has he been in?

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"