Re: alt.music.who, RD acting (fwd)

> Shanon T Dell writes:

> 	Is alt.music.who only available in some areas or something?

Exactly.  Distribution of groups in alt is spotty at times.  I haven't
been able to get the group on XMission, but I have been able to get it
at work. grrr...

The only thing I can suggest is asking your news administrator to look
into the distribution and re-issue a "booster" newgroup message for
the group.

> 	During Christmas break I saw a Tales from the Crypt starring
> Daltrey as a war photographer.  A few months ago a saw him play a bit
> role as a gunfighter (or something) in a really bad movie called
> "Lightning Jack" starring Paul Hogan.  What other stuff has he been in?

He also had a bit part in the movie "Legacy", where he chokes on a
chicken bone (he was eating ham; it was a "devil thing").

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com