Pete on WBCN in Boston

   From: Dave.Brewer@East.Sun.COM (Dave Brewer)

   [discription of Who/Pete radio show]

   At 8:00am Pete called and talked live to Charles Laquidara.
   Pete was in London at the time and sounded cheerful.  He said
   he got together with Roger yesterday afternoon and spent most
   of the day with him basically discussing both of their futures.

It will be interesting to see if Roger's on-stage chat at the upcomming
DST shows becomes less anti-Pete after this.  Is anybody seeing it
before the Concord show on 10/7?  Anybody on the list going to that
show (I think I know one)?  Anyone know a good place for a pre or
post show beer?

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA