[Boris6@aol.com: Re: Who on TV]

    From: Boris6@aol.com (unknown)
    To: thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: Re: Who on TV
    Date: Wed, 28 Sep

    Well, TBS has been showing this version fairly regularly, at least once a
    year, and although I haven't seen it for a couple years I know it Quick One
    was shown in full length.  I had this on tape at one time until I loaned it
    to a friend and his mom taped her soap operas over it.  I've heard in the
    past that this is the Japanese version of Kids.  I don't know if that's true.
     In fact, on the vinyl version of the album it notes that Quick One is not
    even featured in the movie.  So this makes me wonder how many versions there
    are.
                                                  doug

I can tell you that my Japanese laser disc copy I have is edited.
I've never been able to figure it out.

--
| Joe Giorgianni               Just a possum on the information superhighway |
| South Glens Falls, New York  eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu                   |