Recent Articles from the Globe

The stuff that's coming out of the globe is so inflamatory and provocative
that
my head is spinning.  Why on earth are they cheerleading to get Antoine
traded?
Like him or loathe him, Antoine was our best player last year.

I can remember when Kevin McHale was about to become a free agent.  All of
the controversy surrounding his free agency ended up affecting team play
and the Celts got swept by the Bucks in the playoffs.

I don't remember the Boston media trying to run McHale out of town.

I know that the Boston media have been known to get down on an athlete or two.

I just don't think that AW deserves this crummy treatment.

Why can't they just report the facts and let us decide?

Ken

mattinak@teleport.com
mattinak@ohsu.edu