Re: Peter May On Antoine Walker

Actually the heat gets to Ryan at this time of the year people and
influences his brain. People who have read him for a while will recall his
article on the state of the celtics and I am quoting this from memory:

"The Boston celtics are irrelevant in todays NBA",

and the reason he cited are:
"Fleet center is a modern arena but hardly a rose garden or an America West
arena",
"Players in todays NBA want  to play in warm weather climate" blah! blah!

I wonder what people like Bob Ryan do if they have a Dennis Rodman or Chris
Webber or their likes on the team they are covering. Time for Ryan to hang
off his pen. - Mishra