Re: What is Walker worth?

<< Typically, the agent would structure a deal with a base year salary for
Year 1
 at x number of dollars and bump Year 1 by 20% to arrive at the Year 2 salary,
 then bump year 2 salary by 20% to arrive at Year 3 salary etc. through the
 life of the contract up through Year 7.

I think this the way it works for a non-team free agent. However, I don't
believe you are held by this 20% bump, 7 year rule to sign your own free
agents...

DJessen33