Pitino on Mercer's toughness?

>There may be plenty of players who equal Mercer's ability, but not many
>of them are his age or only have one year under their belts as a pro.
>Mercer has a chance to be one of those "special" players who can score
>and defend.  I remember reading the criticisms of his defence a short
>time ago and felt they were totally unfounded.  I also like his
>toughness. (Remember when Popeye levelled him last year?)  As well, he's
>ice from the line late in the game.
>
>Cecil

I could be totally mistaken about this...just to be sure, let me put it
this way. At the end of last season, in an interview, Pitino said that
Mercer had to work a couple things. I think this was in the Globe, or it
could've been in a "Sportsline" or "TSN" team report. I think, if I
remember correctly, Pitino said that Mercer had to work on his shooting
range, and get tougher? No? I should've saved the article. Anybody remember
this?

Paul M