RE: QUOTING

Thank you Dorine for this thoughtful input.  Though I get along very well with the esteemed Mr. Hart, he is the worst at this paste and copy mode.  I will add that with the computer I am on now, I have yet to figure out how to not respond to the entire post, so there is a chance that some of the offenders are innocent of knowingly committing this act.  I don't have the same problem with my email program at my work puter where I cut to the bone.