QUOTING

Hey, guys, could you clip the previous messages so you only show the
parts you're answering?  Some  posts are long, which is fine with me,
but when they're quoted time after time, and more added to them each
time, it gets to be a (frankly) pain in the neck.  Many people have
requested many times that you not do this.  Sometimes there are many
letters to read, and I've actually missed some answers to posts because
I didn't scroll far enough.  It may not be quite as fast for those of
you who do it, but just a couple of minutes of your time would save many
minutes of scrolling for the rest of us.  Please?
Dorine