Re: re:just talk about basketball!?

As Joe and Kenneth so nicely put it and as my posts have, I say this with
100% sincerity please for all those CBA freaks out there please go to
direct posts or set up or your own list.  I am mostly with Joe and will
skip these messages, good idea, for hope that we can find the actual bb
talk in this whole matter.

In one more week I will go from interested to completely not giving a damn,
unless of course this was your intention.  Then I probably won't read
anything some of you have to say, on subjects good or bad.  I mean now we
got Dan Forant going off on basic economics, after his playoff ranting,
this not something any of us want.  Oh the humanity of it all.

As Paul M would put it, I am now going to have some decaf, look forward to
some great holiday fun and hope for killer Semis in the World Cup.

Sorry to offend,
Greg