re:just talk about basketball!?

I was really getting the hang of this thing right around the draft.  I was
posting almost daily.  Now that no one is talking about hoops, I find my
interest waning.  Can't we stop ripping the players, owners, and each other
and talk basketball?

However, it is still a free country.  ;-)

Ken

mattinak@teleport.com
mattinak@ohsu.edu