re-Lockout Pool

I don't think the regular season will be altered. It will start on time.
Why because both sides have it pretty good, at least most teams. The key
market teams have the say. NY, LA, Chi., and a few others have the power to
force their will, if and when these teams start losing dough, then watch
out. If a player isn't satisfied with his salary he leaves, when an owner
isn't, the team is gone! Funny, American Labor thinks business can't do
without them, labors cheap where the big dogs eat. Think Pres., Patrick
Ewing can stand up to Wall Street? It the players win, the owners still
win. If the players lose, owners just win bigger.