Re: 17 Posts in 3 days!!!

> BTW thank you Mike Dynon for reporting and acknowledging some real Celtic
> related news for a change.  You would have thought the draft was weeks ago.
>  With Edney gone I think it is time to strongly consider going after Alvin
> Williams once of the Blazers, then traded to the Raptors in the Damon deal.
>  A very strong back-up PG who could be gotten cheaply if the Blazers don't
> steal him back.  How about it Warwick?
>
> Greg

  Yeah, I also extend my thanks to Mike...

As for Alvin, I totally agree with you. The Blazers are going to offer him the
$1 mil exemption if it remains in the new CBA, we should offer him $2 mil.. He
not only plays the point guard, but is also a very handy off guard which is
exactly what the Celts are looking for I believe as an extra guard....

NBL News: The South East Melbourne Magic (Chris Anstey's old team) was swept in
the Grand Final by the Adelaide Sixers 90 to 62, very big win there.

Cheers,

Warwick