RE: 17 Posts in 3 days!!!

> Am I the only one bothered by the Noah P. Evan online/e-mail internet talk
> show?

My apologies.

> My suggestion if you want to nitpick each post in this ongoing yada yada
> yada give and take about the CBA/bs then take it off line.  Stick to the
> news or generalities.

Isn't this the Celtics *discussion* group? While I, personally, as well as
others have spawned a large amount of messages recently, I think that our
points are also cogent and well thought out. While no-one is stopping you
from deleting the messages from our discussion, I think we should have the
right to post them.

Noah