17 Posts in 3 days!!!

Am I the only one bothered by the Noah P. Evan online/e-mail internet talk
show?

17 posts in 3 days is much, and what is with this picking apart every
detail on each post.  I know my auto delete hasn't worked more in some
time.

My suggestion if you want to nitpick each post in this ongoing yada yada
yada give and take about the CBA/bs then take it off line.  Stick to the
news or generalities.

I feel like I need to be "Noah" to part the waves of the flood of Noah
posts.

BTW thank you Mike Dynon for reporting and acknowledging some real Celtic
related news for a change.  You would have thought the draft was weeks ago.
 With Edney gone I think it is time to strongly consider going after Alvin
Williams once of the Blazers, then traded to the Raptors in the Damon deal.
 A very strong back-up PG who could be gotten cheaply if the Blazers don't
steal him back.  How about it Warwick?

Greg