Re: Pete in BBC documentary

Sandy, re

Is this a documentary or is it more like a tabloid TV show? Either way it is
wrong, but you know how the tabloids are and I am sure the rest of the world
does too. I wouldn't think this would be legal. I wonder if one of us went
into
a police station and asked to see an interview they did with "John Smith,"
that they would grant us that access??

Yes.

The BBC were filming in the police station with the permission of the
Metropolitan Police (the London Police force).

Pete must have signed a release to the BBC to allow them to film and
broadcast. He has asked that they do not broadcast but they have declined.
The BBC will have the legalities tied down, I'm sure.

Cheers,

John