Re: Pete in BBC documentary

The BBC were filming in the police station with the permission of the
Metropolitan Police (the London Police force).

Pete must have signed a release to the BBC to allow them to film and
broadcast. He has asked that they do not broadcast but they have declined.
The BBC will have the legalities tied down, I'm sure.

They at first reported that Pete had given permission, but the latest Independent article says that his lawyers tried to block it. Would it be considered "newsworthy" if he didn't sign the release and they'd go ahead anyhow? After all, I'm sure Martha Stewart hasn't signed a release to be on the news every night here. She's just news, and to heck with her privacy. :\

keets

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn