Re: Kids reunion

> Haven't you guys watched the "making of" DVD interview on disc 2?

Yeah, I did, months ago.

> John says take 1 was used up to the synth break. The synth break and slide
> were filmed the next day (note there is no crowd during the slide!).  After
> the slide until the end of the song is Take 2.
>
> The multi-angle clip uses the live slide and live drum break (both likely
> take 1).

Well, that's what I basically said.  Except I forgot the Take 1 & Take 2 part.
But I knew they filmed the slide that appears in the film separately & that it
wasn't part of a real performance.

Thanks for the clarification, Bruce.  Jim, you owe me ten dollars.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/