Re: Comments On Pete's VH1 Interview

> Pete doesn't know how to write songs.

Phhhsssttt!! (Pepsi spraying out of my mouth / spit-take)

> He's never learned how.

Oh, I see.  Phew!  You're talking about not knowing how to write
songs in the *formal* sense.  Oh, OK.  Phew.

> Pete's girlfriend has some proper, structured method for doing
> it, so Pete is all embarrassed because he doesn't really know any
> of that stuff.

No way.  Pete just enjoys writing music best when he's alone.
And besides, guys don't really want to mix "work" stuff with their
girlfriends / wives.

Do you think Karen was bugging him to write songs together?
No way.  And even though they divorced, their marriage did last
quite some time (that's a compliment, I guess, in this day in age).

- SCHRADE in Akron