Re: Comments On Pete's VH1 Interview

> My girlfriend is a writer and she's always trying to get me to co-write songs with her. As soon as we start, I just get embarrassed.

Lordy Jesus.....can you just picture this? Sounds like a swell gal. "Hey, Pete, come over here & write a song with me!" "Uh....OK, honey." It'd be nice if Daltrey got that much attention.
Pete doesn't know how to write songs. He's never learned how. I'm sure Pete's girlfriend has some proper, structured method for doing it, so Pete is all embarrassed because he doesn't really know any of that stuff.

keets