Who's on TV

	>From: "Scott Schrade"
	>Subject: Re: Who's on TV
>> I just saw an ad for The Who's ULTIMATE COLLECTION on ABC.
>> Has anybody else seen ads?
>
>Not yet.

Nor have I.  :-(

>And I've heard no reports from local mugs who would tell me
>right away (that's what I pay 'em for).

You got those too?  What they chargin' ya?

>I saw the Clarinex (?) "Overture"
>ad again during one of the Lakers' playoff games last week.  I hear that
>one on the radio at work, too, sometimes.

The more and more I learn about the Clarinex rip-off by the drug companies,
the more I get disappointed that The Who's music is associated with it.
Change a drug's name (same as Claritin) and convince the public that it's
better than it's identical predecessor, so as to generate a brand new patent
that will prevent generic duplications.
But, that may just be me and my ethics.

>And the "Bargain" car com-
>mercials are still popping up, also.  Atleast around here they are.

I see The B52's are in the commercial business now.
Target I believe.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT