Re: Comments On Pete's VH1 Interview

> This isn't really a new attitude.  I first surfaced at the 2000 tour
> announcement when Roger said they were going to try for a new album, and
> Pete said something to the effect that talking about it affected the
> results.

You're right......it started back then.  Actually, I started getting nervous
when Pete kept reminding everyone how *easy* it was playing live with
The Who.  Remember that during 2000?  I could sense the cynicism seep-
ing in.  His many moods overlap.

I had to remind myself today that even though I'm doing all this bitching
& using the f-word a lot, Pete *still* gives the impression that he's gonna
atleast *try* and help make another Who album.  Maybe I should just
focus on that part & be happy.

> I guess he's hinting that we should keep an open mind about the album, too.

He's not exactly *hinting!*  He's been pretty explicit, IMO!

- SCHRADE in Akron