Re: 1978 Who Interview for download

Jason Hare wrote:

> I'm sorry this has taken me son long to do...I have just finished
> uploading an interview taken at WNEW-FM in New York City in August of
> 1978.  I don't know how many of you have heard this, but it's rumored
> to be one of Keith's final interviews.

	Hello Jason:

	Thanks alot for the info regarding the above mentioned interview!  I
was only able to download the last two sections of the interview (parts
10 & 11) because parts 1 thru 9 were NOT downloadable because the host
site for those first nine parts has reported that the daily download
limit for those first nine parts has already been exceeded for today, so
I'll try again tonight and or tomorrow.
	Those last two sections that I DID hear just now were REALLY cool
though!!  Can't wait to hear those first nine sections!

 								Thanks again,

								Joseph Manfredi