1978 Who Interview for download

I'm sorry this has taken me son long to do...I have just finished
uploading an interview taken at WNEW-FM in New York City in August of
1978.  I don't know how many of you have heard this, but it's rumored
to be one of Keith's final interviews.

It begins with Scott Muni interviewing Roger for a while before Keith
and Pete enter the studio and join in.  (John was on vacation).
Everybody, especially Pete, was in a great mood which made for a
wonderful interview.  The three have a great dynamic when all
discussing things together, although Roger gets a bit quiet once the
other two enter the studio.

Some of the tidbits:

- Keith laughing off rumors that he's "close to death"
- Pete explaining why he doesn't want to tour
- All three joking about meeting Who fans in exotic places
- Scott Muni generally making an ass out of himself on a few
different occasions, especially when he decides to get into detail
about how albums are alphabetized in the studio
- Roger talking about their great in-progress film, "The Kids Are Alright"

The files are between 5 and 7 MB each, in 11 parts.  The sound
quality is about a B+.

Here's how to get to the files.

Tracks 1-9: go to http://www.idrive.com
Lower left side, under VISITORS: type "jayladdin" (no quotation
marks) and click "visit"
Click on "storage", center of the page, right side
Download away.

Tracks 10-11: same thing, but login under VISITORS as "jayladdin2".

Enjoy and if you have any questions, e-mail me.

Jason