Be Nice!

Come ya'll. I have been a Who fan for a long, long time and recently (last 8 years) I came to appreciate NASCAR racing. Ya'll have to remember that NASCAR is similar to the "Who community" inasmuch as we all appreciate a feeling of family. I know some Earnhardt fans and friends that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it and their feeling of loss is just as deep as if TED had died. Furthermore, as a drummer, I can tell you that my sense of loss concerning the passing of Earnhardt is similar (but not as intense) as the passing of Moon. So, please stop the Earnhardt bashing. The man died doing something he loved. In addition, please remember, the man DIED.....meaning, he left family and friends. Moon died with nearly 100 pills in his stomach. Different great men....same result. Dead!

Ya'll be nice!

Scott in Georgia