Re: Legalize Pot...

>As much as this MIGHT make Mark L. do double flips and a triple sowcow ( are
>you that agile?)  even the evil liberal enemy Newt Gingrich would
>consider legalizing pot to pay the national debt, among other things.
>It's in his book, I'm not kidding.   Of course that's pracical thinking
>but it doesn't get you votes does it.

Ian:

Maybe not, but it's absolutely the best idea for getting rid of the deficit
via taxation. I've been pushing that idea for some 20 years now. Glad to
hear that Newt finally heard about it. Guess I am having some small effect
after all.
I'm pretty agile, BTW. Just ask my wife...

>And BTW Mark, just because you
>decide to vote for Dole doesn't mean that he's going to force all the CC
>crap down your throat, just as if I voted for Clinton I going to get ACT
>UP and NOW preaching to me.

Sorry, Ian...I refuse to vote for someone who wants to censor television (as
he himself has stated). And that's only what we KNOW about...think about his
plans that, as you say, won't get him votes.
C'mon...he's pathetic. Even the GOP is turning away from him.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend