Legalize Pot...

As much as this MIGHT make Mark L. do double flips and a triple sowcow ( are
you that agile?)  even the evil liberal enemy Newt Gingrich would
consider legalizing pot to pay the national debt, among other things.
It's in his book, I'm not kidding.   Of course that's pracical thinking
but it doesn't get you votes does it.  And BTW Mark, just because you
decide to vote for Dole doesn't mean that he's going to force all the CC
crap down your throat, just as if I voted for Clinton I going to get ACT
UP and NOW preaching to me.  Or Robin Williams telling me to get a video
camera.