insomnia

Whosters,

I'm still pretty high from the show Sunday night.

Got to meet Bernd, Andy "NotaWorry", NJ Kyle, Amy, Dan
and a few others at the Molly and saw the show next to
CptWlkr Joel.  Ran into Lauren on the way into the Garden.
Rich, I was disappointed I didn't get to meet you.

I was thinking about previous Who shows and how I remember
the people I've met at some of them so well because they
were part of the whole Who experience.  So, whether you like it or
not, you guys will forever be a part of my memory from this show,
as will:  the sight of thousands and thousands of brightly lit
faces quietly singing along to WGFA and just for a moment
feeling like "one"; Pete hugging Roger after introducing the band;
Pete's magic bus comment "it's a met-a-phor...everything has its
price"; yelling along with "Dr. Jimmy"; seeing Pete sober and
happy; being blown away by the beauty of the Rock/Love Reign O'er
Me; realizing when I experience the Who I am "me" for a moment.

and, experiencing it all totally sober (a personal battle.)

Gonna be flying back to Colorado tomorrow from my business in
Boston...back to reality.  I flew from Colorado to Boston Saturday
the 20th, checked in with my meeting schedule and found I had
Sunday night free.  I posted around 1 in the morning about a ticket
for Sunday night.  I woke up Sunday morning and had butterflies in
my stomach and I thought "I'm gonna see the Who tonight."  I logged
on and scored a ticket via Joel, rented a car for $34, dragged a
coworker who wanted to see NYC with me and took off.  "Going Mobile"
came on the radio minutes after leaving...I knew it was gonna be
magic.

Thanks everyone!  (I'm game to try world hunger next, Mason)

Trish in Colorado