Re: A few questions

>3.  The problems mentioned in an earlier post (sorry, I don't recall the
>author) with the "Kids Are Alright" video- does that include the fact that
>"I Can See For Miles" from the Smothers Brothers show, "My Wife" from
>Kilburn State, and "Join Together" from Pontiac Stadium are listed on the
>box, but aren't included on the video?  Are they included on the other
>format mentioned?  And what are the tape speed problems with the VHS
>version?  I don't suppose BMG Video has ever commented on this....

The way I remember it was that MCA included the songs on the original
(vinyl) album as a way of enhancing its allure (and filling it up to two
disks).  I thought it was silly, since any Who fan worth their salt would
be buying the album anyway, and those who went to the movie would buy the
album (or not) based on what they saw, not what they *didn't* see.  Guess
that's why I'm an engineer and not a marketer.  :)

OK,
KLW