Re: Loudest concert

> Actually, I've heard that
> Buttbagg (a conglomeration of local Indy punk bands), which boasted six guitar
> players, including myself, was the loudest thing many of my friends had ever
> heard.  It was hard for me to tell on stage just how loud it was, but I had my
> 80 watt Crate amp cranked all the way to 10 and I couldn't for the life of me
> hear anything I was playing, even standing two feet away.
>

>                                                             M.M.

These sort of experiences are a critical rite of passage for any red-blooded American
male who truly appreciates rock music.  What happened was, you reached the saturation
level of the air molecules to absorb any more sound energy; essentially, you maxed out
the air.... Therefore you couldn't hear anything.  Excellent!  I approve of all these things, of course....

Oops, sorry, back to the regularly scheduled programming...

Jeff