Re: [gtivr6list] EGT temp chart am I Rich or Lean

That makes sense. The only reason I brought up chips (and I was looking
for info
here as I really don't know ;-) was because some chips do change fuel
maps and
some don't. Does that change how the EGT chart's data are interpreted?

Oh yeah...mix rich for take-off...lean for cruise.
-C
White 95 Golf VR6 (trying to get it into my think skull edition)

Marker510@aol.com wrote:

> engine load parameters will be different.  How much so, I don't know.
An EGT