Re: [gtivr6list] EGT temp chart am I Rich or Lean

engine load parameters will be different.  How much so, I don't know.  An EGT
temp chat *should* look VERY similar between chips for a given engine.
BTW, keep in mind that where the probe is placed changes the values, but not
the concept- max EGT is max power, although could be close to detonation
under load, so for a street car you run the mixture rich for some fuel
cooling.

Mark Rosenkrantz (other than the tuning business, I'm a pilot, and every
flight I manually set my mixture using an EGT gauge)
Marker510@aol.com